We are back once again this Saturday morning with another round of trivia. The theme of this week will be the Elite 8 in honor of the great basketball going on tonight. Hopefully, by now you have stopped complaining about not having a perfect bracket. If you are perfect in this week’s trivia, however, let us know on Twitter @soft7sports for a free S7S sticker. As always, I love you all for your minds.
- Name all 8 schools that made it to this year’s Elite 8.
- In honor of Auburn’s upset win over UNC, how many times has a 5-seed made it to the Elite 8?
- The Tennessee Volunteers failed to make the Elite 8 once again this year. How many Elite 8’s has the school been to total?
- In 2005, the Michigan State versus Kentucky Elite 8 matchup was forced into overtime on a controversial three pointer at the buzzer made by whom?
- How many times has Tom Izzo made it past the Elite 8 into the Final 4?
- What two teams combined for the highest scoring Elite 8 game of all time?
- What team still alive in the tournament has the top scoring offense?
- What team still alive has the worst 3 point field goal percentage?
- What team has the most Final Four appearances?
- The remaining school in the Elite 8 have combined for how many Final Four Appearances?
- Duke, Kentucky, Auburn, Virginia, Purdue, Michigan State, Texas Tech, Gonzaga
- Patrick Sparks
- UNLV vs. Loyola Marymount: 131-101 in 1990
- North Carolina
- 47- Kentucky (17), Duke (16), Michigan State (9), Virginia (2), Purdue (2), Gonzaga (1), Texas Tech (0), Auburn (0)
Categories: NCAA Basketball