Who would have thought that this trivia blog was going to be read by less than 1,000 people last week? Couldn’t be me. We don’t say it enough, but we love you all, especially for your minds. Be sure to like, share, retweet and repost to challenge your friends. And as always, let us know if you go 15/15.
- What is the only country to play in every soccer World Cup?
- What NFL team appeared in 4 straight Super Bowls (1991-1994) and lost them all?
- What boxer gave Muhammed Ali his first ever loss in professional boxing?
- Who is the NFL’s all-time leading rusher with 18,355 yards?
- Who was the first U.S. Volleyball player to win three Olympic gold medals?
- What type of ball was basketball played with until 1929?
- During the construction of the new White Hart Lane Stadium, where is Tottenham playing their home matches?
- In what Olympic event did Bruce Jenner win the gold medal in 1976?
- Who won the 2015 Masters?
- What was banned in basketball from 1967 to 1976?
- What is the only major U.S. professional sport that does not use a clock?
- What soccer team did David Beckham end his career with?
- What city hosted the 2008 Summer Olympics?
- What NBA great was nicknamed “the Admiral”?
- What NBA player broke Wilt Chamberlain’s record for most consecutive triple-doubles in January 2019?
- Buffalo Bills
- Joe Frazier
- Emmitt Smith
- Karch Kiraly
- Soccer ball
- Wembley Stadium
- Jordan Spieth
- The Slam Dunk
- Paris Saint-Germain (PSG)
- David Robinson
- Russell Westbrook