In the words of the great Chris Berman, we are back back back back back for the 6th installment of Saturday Sports Trivia. As always, we love our Soft 7’s out there for the one thing that is lovable. Your minds. Let’s jump right in to 15 questions. Let us know how you did and share on twitter and facebook to challenge your friends.
- Who was the first quarterback of all time to beat all 32 teams (Brady could never)?
- With 181 rushing yards against the Green Bay Packers, what quarterback holds the record for the most rushing yards by a quarterback in a single game?
- Who holds the MLB record for most innings pitched with 7,356?
- Who is the only player in NBA history to be named MVP, Coach of the Year, and Executive of the Year?
- How many Super Bowls have the Buffalo Bills lost?
- How many NBA Finals has LeBron James been to in a row?
- What is the name of Tennessee’s mascot dog?
- UCLA’s unbeaten streak of 88 games from 1971-1974 came to an end with a loss to what team?
- The BCS era of college football began in 1998 with a championship won by what school?
- What was the final score of the 1980 “Miracle on Ice” hockey game?
- Who holds he MLB record for most consecutive games with a hit?
- Who holds the all-time NBA record for points scored with 38,387?
- How many Olympics gold medals has Team USA won?
- “El Clasico” is a soccer game between which two European clubs?
- What country is tennis great Novak Djokovic from?
- Brett Favre
- Colin Kaepernick
- Cy Young
- Larry Bird
- 8 (9 total)
- Notre Dame
- Joe DiMaggio
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar
- Real Madrid and Barcelona