By popular demand, we are back for week three of Saturday Morning Sports Trivia. To get us all in the mood for the biggest football game of the year, we are dedicating this week’s trivia to the Super Bowl. We love each and every one of our readers for their minds. Now, let’s put them to use.
- What two cities are tied for the most Super Bowls hosted?
- How many Wide Receivers have won Super Bowl MVP?
- What team was the first to visit the White House after winning the Super Bowl?
- According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Super Bowl Sunday is the second largest food consumption day. What day beats it?
- What is the name of the trophy given to the Super Bowl winner?
- What company makes said Super Bowl trophy out of sterling silver?
- Who was the last defensive player to win Super Bowl MVP?
- How many Super Bowls have gone into overtime?
- Tom Brady has won 5 Super Bowls as a starter. What two quarterbacks have won 4?
- What was the name of this hit rap song performed by the 1985 Bears?
- Joe Montana has never thrown an interception in the Super Bowl.
- Purdue University has produced 4 Super Bowl winning starting quarterbacks.
- The Buffalo Bills have won only 1 Super Bowl.
- Andy Reid has never won a Super Bowl.
- Nick Foles is the only quarterback to win 2 Super Bowls versus the Patriots.
Matching– Match the NFL Team to the Super Bowl they won.
XXX—————————Green Bay Packers
- New Orleans and Miami
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Lombardi Trophy
- Tiffany and Co.
- Von Miller
- Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw
- Super Bowl Shuffle
- False, 3. Drew Brees, Brian Griese, Len Dawson
- False, they have not won any
- False, Eli Manning
I- Green Bay Packers
X- Pittsburgh Steelers
XX- Chicago Bears
XXX- Dallas Cowboys
XL- Pittsburgh Steelers
L- Denver Broncos
Let us know how you did and share to challenge your friends.