We’re back for the second Saturday in a row. As always we want to let our Soft 7 readers out there know that we love you all for your minds. Now, it is time to put those minds to the test. Time for the second installment of Saturday Morning Sports Trivia.
- On Sunday February 3rd, 2019, the LA Rams took on the New England Patriots in Super Bowl ___? (what number Super Bowl)
- Sean McVay and Julian Edelman once played each other in college. What were their respective colleges and what respective positions did they play?
- What NBA franchise has the most NBA titles with 17?
- Who was the first overall pick in the 2001 NBA draft?
- How many career home runs did Hank Aaron hit?
- Mariano Rivera was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame as part of the 2019 class with what percentage of the vote?
- Two Americans in the 2003 NBA draft were selected in the first round straight out of high school. LeBron James and who else?
- In what city is Tottenham Hotspur FC located?
- Heisman trophy winner Kyler Murray had the decision of professional football or baseball. What team did he initially sign with in the MLB?
- What soccer team has won the most UEFA Champions League titles?
Matching: Match the NFL Team to the amount of Super Bowls they have won.
- LIII (53)
- Sean McVay- Miami (OH), Wide Receiver, Julian Edelman- Kent State, Quarterback
- Boston Celtics
- Kwame Brown
- Travis Outlaw
- London (North London)
- Oakland A’s
- Real Madrid
Let us know how you did and share to challenge your friends.