We are going to try something different this weekend. I know the hungover Soft 7’s of the world are just scrolling through Twitter in agony this morning, but it gets better. I love all of you for your brains, so let’s put them to good use. Questions will range from easy to hard based solely on if you know sports or not.
- Four NBA players with at least 800 games have averaged 13.5 points, 5.9 rebounds, 1.4 steals, 49% FG, 30% 3PFG. Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Michael Jordan, Lebron James and who?
- Who has the most technical fouls this NBA season?
- Where did Paul George play his college basketball?
- Before Russell Wilson, what quarterback secured the largest contract (per year basis) in NFL history last offseason?
- Who was the last team to win the AFC Championship that is not the New England Patriots?
- What team offered Manny Machado a 7-year, $175 million contract this offseason?
- What two American Soccer players are currently being loaned out by Chelsea F.C.? *hint* they play for Borussia Dortmund and Nantes
- Who is the only quarterback to block a punt this NFL season?
- What Kentucky player was drafted first overall in the 1984 NBA Draft ahead of Michael Jordan?
- What retired NBA player is known as “The Truth”?
Match the NFL Player to his respective college:
JuJu Smith-Schuster———- Kentucky
Wesley Woodyard———- Buffalo
Ben Roethlisberger———- USC
Khalil Mack———- California-Berkeley
Aaron Rodgers———- Miami (OH)
- Thaddeus Young
- Three way tie: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, Draymond Green
- Fresno State
- Jimmy Garoppolo
- Denver Broncos
- Chicago White Sox
- Christian Pulisic and Matt Miazga
- Taysom Hill
- Sam Bowie
- Paul Pierce
- JuJu Smith-Schuster- USC
- Wesley Woodyard- Kentucky
- Ben Roethlisberger- Miami (OH)
- Khalil Mack- Buffalo
- Aaron Rodgers- California Berkeley
Let us know how you did and be sure to like, repost, and subscribe. Follow us on Twitter @soft7sports.